The purpose of life is to live it, to taste experience to the utmost, to reach out eagerly and without fear for newer and richer experience. ~Eleanor Roosevelt

Thursday, February 14, 2008

Stupid cold...

Right now I have a miserable head cold, cough, and for the second time in six months have laryngitis. Yeah, I've already heard all the "funny" comments about me being silent. Anyhow, once I feel a little better and have a bit more energy I'll post a few pictures from my birthday celebration. Thanks for all the birthday wishes! Right now though, I am beat after full physical days at academy and/or school with this stupid cold thingamajigie... Off to bed after I drink my honey lemon ginger cough tea, chug a little Robitussin, and suck on a Chloraseptic while I (hopefully) fall asleep. Sweet dreams little Charlie...

6 comments:

Suz said...

If you lived closer I would bring over the office seasons 1-3 and you would enjoy your sickness and a reason to stay home in front of the TV. The belly laughing that would ensue would sound pretty funny with the horse voice though.

Trish and John said...

You are evil Suz... even my neck and my teeth hurt from coughing so hard. I am staying home today, too sick to be doing anything. I had a rough night too, but nothing on little Coopster.

Meghan said...

we have a collection of that crap floating around our house. i really hate wintertime, or as i call it, breedinground of nastiness. (i don't really call it that, what do you think i'm an idiot..?)
hope you are on the up and up soon... did you get my package yet? the answer is no, it was just mailed today;)

Meghan said...

Okay, okay. I actually call it the microorganism mayhem through March time of year. Or periodically the Disease Days of December ON. It all means the same.

Anonymous said...

Hey sport, In case your wondering the first three seasons of the office are really great. Troy brought them to me in the hosp. because susan wouldn't give'em up. Don't let her fool you, if you lived next door she wouldn't give them to you. -Rob

Jay said...

probies dont have time to be sick hope you had a good birthday.