The purpose of life is to live it, to taste experience to the utmost, to reach out eagerly and without fear for newer and richer experience. ~Eleanor Roosevelt

Saturday, August 30, 2008

Anyone???

So, some of the delay is my tendency to think that a post needs to be a perfect masterpiece and some of it is that John and I are trying to come up with a name for a new joint blog. Also lots of shifts at work, hospital clinicals, and school days.... I know, you don't really care. We'll get it sorted out soon, hopefully once John returns from the Seattle/Columbia river area where he's with his brother Aaron seeing what he reports as the best Dave Matthews concert he's ever been to. In the meantime, does anyone have suggestions for a new blog title for us???

6 comments:

Meghan said...

light my fire

Meghan said...

or some other cheesy fire variation. or other cheesy lovebirdy thing. or the gulledge gang.

Suz said...

Are you kidding me? We don't get to see wedding photos because you are trying to come up with some clever name? Seriously? You are killing me.

Suz said...

Ok.....I will calm down. My suggestions:
-narcan and nightshifts
-Sport and the Third
-Better late than never (in reference to your true love the second time around)
-Hosed and happy about it

That is all I got.

erin said...

Oh Hell!

Meghan said...

amen erin. and i vote for better late than never. although i am a big fan of hosed and happy about it.

whatever. just update already.