The purpose of life is to live it, to taste experience to the utmost, to reach out eagerly and without fear for newer and richer experience. ~Eleanor Roosevelt

Saturday, April 12, 2008

I've been lazy, I'll admit it. At least in regards to updating this blog...

After my finals this Wednesday I'll have three weeks off school to catch up on all sorts of things, the first being to share with you all the happenings of late! Thanks Mom and Jared for coming out for my fire academy graduation, it was really special having you here.

More coming later this week...

8 comments:

Meghan said...

anxiously waiting

Anonymous said...

She has some cool pictures of the graduation and of her new "friend." John is a great guy; kind, thoughtful, has great manners and is cute too. I'm so glad Jared let me go with him in his 'great ride' so I could spend time with Trish, her man and get to watch my hard working daughter reach her goals. Love you, Trish!

Suz said...

Ditto what Meggie said.

Anonymous said...

Thank you for the kind words. Meeting you and Jared was really special. Meeting the two of you has given me a glimpse of your wonderful family and what helps to make Trish such a special person.

John

erin said...

Trish- I am ready to read all about your fun fabulous stuff... but only when you are ready. Don't let those other sisters of ours push you around. It's all good!

Anonymous said...

It's Friday - how did you do on your finals?
Waiting for your write-up on graduation, awards and life.
Mama

Suz said...

ditto what mama said

Meghan said...

ditto ditto ditto.